1. Yohe S, Chenault C, Torlakovic E, Asplund S, and McKenna R. Langerhans cell histiocytosis in acute leukemias of ambiguous or myeloid lineage in adult patients: support for a possible clonal relationship. Modern Pathology, 2014 May;27(5):651-6. doi: 10.1038/modpathol.2013.181. Epub 2013 Nov 1. PMID: 24186134
2. Chenault C, Hoang M. An Unusual Cervical Finding. Female genital schistosomiasis with associated cervical severe squamous dysplasia (cervical intraepithelial neoplasia grade III). Archives of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, 2006 Mar; (Vol. 130, No. 3): e37-e38. PMID: 16519583
3. Willis M, Fuda F, Chenault C. Biomarkers for Colon Cancer. MLO Med Lab Obs, 34(5): 12-19, May 2002.
1. C Chenault, N J Karandikar, Y Xu, R W McKenna and S H Kroft. The immunophenotypic effects of rituximab on B-lymphocytes. United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology Meeting, February 2005.
2. C Chenault, E Beale. Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors and testicular leydig cells. Texas Tech Health Science Center Summer Research Symposium, July 1998.
3. C Chenault, J A Burke. Ruthenium-chelated compounds as catalysts. Baylor University Undergraduate Research Symposium, November 1996 and 1997.
1. Update in Pathophysiology Lecture. Chronic lymphocytic leukemia and ZAP-70; March 2005.
2. Update in Pathophysiology Lecture. Hepatosplenic T-cell lymphoma, October 2002.